Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Welcome to my first Joomla Premium Themes Blog...

Welcome to my first Joomla Premium Themes Blog...

I'm actually a fan of Joomla and been using Joomla CMS for more than two years already. Since this blog is Joomla inspired I'll be providing FREE Joomla themes available for downloads. Some might be premiums while others will be free.

I know a lot of blogs and sites can offer you the same but this time it will be a lot different. I've tried and used the themes available so support can be guaranteed unlike other blogs.

Cheers!

2 comments:

http://www.diwanag.com said...

wow!! thnx for this wonderful themes.. keep it up

Ala eddine said...

hanks man ! Thanks a lot. But I advise you to creat your own blog with your own ads (not blogspot ads) with wordpresse, I'll help you if you need it. Just contact me.
MSN : webster.1992@hotmail.com, please if you contact me type in the welcome message that you're the owner of this blog. Thanks again.

 

Free Wordpress Premium Themes © 2008 using D'Bluez Theme Designed by Ipiet Free Blogger ThemeJoomla Premium Themes Free Ebooks Microebook